Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wow! It's been forever!


It's been forever since I last blogged! I woke up this morning thinking about how much I wanted to get a post in! I really do miss blogging my eats everyday, but at the same time I think it has been really good for me this past month not to expend so much energy on my food. I think I am going to continue on this path, while maybe posting every once in a while.
I took a "well day" off of school so I could work on a HUGE history research paper I haven't started. I woke up at about 9:15. I was a little bit hungry, nothing major. I wanted something carby and sweet and I knew exactly what was calling my name. A cinnamon bun with streusel topping! I picked these up when we went to Shaw's yesterday. They just looked way too yummy. These are surprisingly not too bad for you. They clock in at around 210 calories and 6 grams of fat. Not bad for a morning breakfast splurge!


Quite the way to start the morning!

No comments: