Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hill Holiday


I woke up at 1pm today (after going to bed at 4:30)! Yes, I know that is horrible. What can I say? I am definitely your typical high school student. I stay up all night and sleep all day. Tomorrow I have to get back onto a normal schedule!! Because I woke up so late, breakfast was obviously shot. After I showered and got dressed I finally got around to making some food. Lunch was a veggie sandwich with spicy brown mustard on a Joseph's Pita with diced peaches, a Frigo Light cheese stick, and a bag of Boston's Light Popcorn.
The peaches were simple Dole No Sugar Added-
I recently discovered this Boston's Popcorn on our last trip to Shaw's. It with in the health food section on sale- so I thought I would give it a try. It is actually pretty good, but is your typical bagged popcorn. Definitely good for a nice added crunch to my lunch! (Don't you like my rhyming skills??)
Serving Size: 1 bag
Calories: 60
Total Fat: 2g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 100mg
Total Carbohydrate: 10g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Sugars: 0g
Protein: 1g
And all together from above-
My lunch-time dessert was easy but yummy- a rice krispie treat!

I have to babysit tonight- so I am hoping I can squeeze in a TV workout before hand. I will most likely be eating a packed dinner while I am there.

No comments: