Wednesday, November 5, 2008

and just 4 hours later...


Rise and shine was bright and early at 7AM after my 3AM bedtime. Yeah, how energized do you think I am after 4 hours?!? I'm feeling a nap later on today! 
This morning I jumped out of bed, threw on the first skirt I could find (I have a dresscode), brushed my teeth, and headed downstairs. It was actually a weird morning after that. My best friend, Ariel called me from Arizona, and I was confused considering it was only 5AM her time. Turns out her grandmother had to go to the ER in the middle of the night. I am very very close with Ariel's family and they are practically my second family. I was very upset to hear about this. They're not sure what exactly is wrong, but I will update you when I find out. After that phone call I made my usual, quick breakfast while attempting to print out my AP English essay on Nathaniel Hawthorne and EdgItalicar Allen Poe. The printer failed to cooperate, so I decided to wait until I got to school and just enjoyed my oats. I had my normal bowl, which was made of one instant oatmeal packet, 2/3 c. water, 1 tsp DaVinci Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup, and 1 tbsp of Peter Pan Whipped P.B. I wish I could get creative with my oats like a lot of bloggers out there, but I just got have either the time, or the stomach to do so first thing in the morning. One Sunday I will have to experiment.
I know this doesn't look so appetizing in the picture, but it was yummy as always! 
Right now I have the hour block free (8:45-9:45) and awaiting my next class in the computer lab. I always sit in here because it is the warmest spot in the entire school building. Here is my mess that has taken over the lab-
I have Chemistry next, then Algebra II, then I am done! We get out at 11:15 on Wednesdays, which is nice, except for the fact that- prepare yourselves- we go to school on Saturday mornings. Yes, that's right I have class every Saturday from 8AM-10:55AM. I've gotten used to it though, so it is really no big deal. Also, I normally stay at school on Saturday nights to hang out with friends and stuff. This Saturday however, I have agreed to babysit. I don't exactly know why I said I would, I guess I'm just money-hungry!
Alright, I am going to go get some work done and then go to class, I will be back with more later.

No comments: