Friday, November 7, 2008

I need sleep!



So I woke up this morning at 7:15and I had to leave by 7:35. I am just so tired from not getting enough sleep. I have never been so stressed in the morning!  I threw on a dress that I think is my moms, made my oatmeal, and left. I didn't have time to take a picture, so I will substitute with yesterdays pic.
I was a few minutes late to Algebra- but whatever what can you do?
My school day was pretty low key, except i've been so tired. I am going to aim for a normal amount of sleep tonight, but we'll see how that goes. For lunch I really didn't go into the dining hall because 1. I was busy and 2. I knew I was going to be having pizza at Community Service. So I simply went to the school store and bought a Diet Coke and some Sabra Pretzel Crisps and enjoyed them in the computer lab with a Cliff Kid Z-Bar that I brought from home. 
The Sabra Pretzels Crisps were really good, I had never had them before but I was impressed! Except for the high sodium, they're great! The container at the top holds the crisps, and below is a container with zesty salsa for dipping. There is a serious amount of salsa (the packaging said 1/2 c.) I tried to use as much of it as I could, but it was just too much for the amount of chips. Really yummy though. The Cliff Bar was good as always.
After class I just talked with a friend for a while, and then headed off to Community Service. Today was the last day of it for the fall term (most people will change afternoon programs). But because I cannot do a sport because of my "condition" I am going to do Community Service again. It definitely wasn't as sad for me as it was for the others. Anyways, we brought Little City Pizza for the kids to have for a treat. Little City is a favorite of Westminster kids, its the best pizza place in town. By the way, Westminster is the name of my boarding school.  The pies were cut into squares, and I had a small square.

I ate in the dining hall for dinner, but I was too embarrassed to whip out my camera so I didn't take any pictures. I wasn't a fan of the hot food they were serving today (some nasty chicken dish) so dinner was a small bowl of plain pasta, a side salad with a hard-boiled egg, and an ice cream sandwich for dessert.

This is the brand that I had above.

After dinner I went to the Stud (student center) with one of my best friends, Lily. We played a game of pool, and then a lot of my other friend came over too and we all hung out for a while. Now I am in the Library for study hall (7:30-9:15). I think I am going home now though because I am tired and I want to actually get some sleep tonight. Remember- I am a weirdo who goes to school on Saturday mornings!
I will update later with my night time snack and fill you in on my sleep progress or not progress!

Update: I came home and took a shower (fit a treat in there) and fell asleep for a half hour. Then I convinced myself to get up, did my Spanish homework, and watched Numb3rs with my parents.
When I got home I somehow convinced myself that I needed one of these babies!


Bed is a priority tonight- meaning right after this post. Hey, 1AM is better than 3:30AM! I don't have to get up until 7:45AM tomorrow. Night snack was an old favorite- Shaw's brand light raisin english muffin with tsp Brummel and Brown along with a Yoplait Thick & Creamy. I also tried something new that I bought at the school store. Honey Nut Cherrios Milk and Cereal Bar.
 Verdict? Not bad, but I would much rather have a sweet and salty or advantage bar.
All together:


Adios!


No comments: