Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hour free= my life

I have had the hour block free two days in a row now! What am I going to do tomorrow when I have to sit through an hour of AP English?!? UGH. Right now I am back in my favorite spot in the computer lab, wasting time when I should be studying for the english quiz that I have next block. But of course, I am not.
I started the day at 6:45, snoozed the alarm and finally hopped out of bed at 7. I struggled to find what I would consider a "cute outfit" today. I love getting dressed up in dress code, but for some reason today was hard. I pulled it together with a grey dress, a cheetah print belt over it (with a matching necklace), and a black scarf with black boots. Decent.
Breakfast was promply ready by 7:20, and I ate it in about 10-15 minutes and finally got out the door at 7:35. Mind you, my school is about 25 minutes away so I was running into chemistry class as the bell was rining!

My normal bowl of oats, consisting of 1 packet instant oatmeal, 1 tsp DaVinci Sugar Free Syrup, and 1 tbsp Peter Pan Whipped Peanut Butter-


Okay I really should get to that studying!

No comments: