Monday, December 22, 2008

3 more days!


I can't wait- 3 more days till Christmas!!
Today was overall, a good day. I spent some time with the momma, then met some friends from my old school I haven't seen in a while. Mom and I ended up leaving Panera around 12:15 because they said our internet time was up (they only give you 30 mins free during lunch hours). We went to the bank so I could make a deposit in my checking account and so my mom could both cash some checks and take out some cash for christmas presents. In the bank parking lot we assembled the Christmas present that we were going to mail to my cousins. We gave all 5 of the $20 in a little gift card holder, and their parents $50 each. Then we went to the post office to mail the package. After that, my mom begged me to go to Cosi again! I tell you, my mother is obsessed with Cosi. She loves it (as do I)! 

I decided to try something else besides my Fire-Roasted Veggie today. I just wasn't in the mood to have that again. Today, I got a TBM Light on Etruscan Whole Grain with baby carrots and a Diet Coke (unphotographed, too embarrassed!) I ate my whole sandwich, and loved it! I didn't eat any of the carrots though, I just wasn't hungry for them. 
When I got home from lunch I waited for my friends, whom arrived 5 mins after I got home. We went to Westfarms Mall to spend some time together/get some shopping done. I haven't seen my friend Zoe in a while, and it was good to see her. Hopefully I am going to see them again during this break. We were at the mall pretty much all afternoon!
When I got home I snacked on a new find to go along with my new found love, Go-Tarts! Pop Tarts in bar form. This combines my two favorite things- Pop Tarts and bars! 

I had a Cinnamon Brown Sugar Go-Tart and it was oh so delicious and just the perfect size for a snack.
Dinner was on my own (I have a love/hate relationship with on-my-own nights) because my parents were at my grandmothers (their hiding spot?) wrapping our Christmas gifts and my sister was at Chamber Singers. I couldn't decide what I wanted, until I finally decided on the perfect thing, just what I was in the mood for. I had a serving of Annie's Organic Macaroni and Cheese with some broccoli, peppers, and onion mixed in. On the side I had a Al Fresco Chicken Breakfast Sausage link. These don't have to be just for breakfast! 
This dinner was so yummy, quick, and satisfying.
For dessert I had an ice cream bar.
 This is basically just a bar of ice cream with a thin chocolate shell. I wanted something cold and sweet- this hit the spot!
When my parents came home we had some relaxing TV time until now, when I came downstairs and started blogging. I just finished my snack, which was a medium sized banana spread with Peter Pan Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter and a Yoplait Light.
 This was so good! I love PB and banana! Now I am just going to catch up on some AIM conversations, check my email, and watch some Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Night!

No comments: