Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm there, the i'm not!


Sorry I was only posting for half the day yesterday. A lot was going on last night, and blogging was the last on my mind. Here's the on-again, off-again blogging making an appearance! 
Anyways, I ended up going to Lox, Stocks, and Bagels with Community Service and getting a small green tea. When I got back to school, I snacked on a Honey Nut Cherrios Milk and Cereal Mar- I was starving and there was no way I was making it until dinner.
I had to wait for my friend Lily to come back from squash practice and shower, so we ate dinner at about 6:30. I had a small banana with peanut butter, a small pita with melted shredded mozzarella and peppers, and a small side salad. This kept me fueled through my chapel-cleaning duties. I went home around 8pm. When I got home I showered and then snacked on a Deep Chocolate Vitamuffin (love these!). Later that night while studying I opened I new bag of Fruit 'N Nut Trail Mix and had a yogurt along with it.
This morning I woke up at 7:40 promptly for my Saturday classes (ugh). Thank god I had a sleep in! I woke up craving a Turkey Sausage flatbread from Dunkin Donuts. Weird, that never happens in the AM. I gave into my craving, and during our coffee run I got my flatbread and a medium black coffee which I drank half of.
I had Spanish, Algebra II, and English before going home. Tonight is Winter Formal, so I will be going back to school and sleeping over in my friends dorm tonight. I also have Drivers ED tomorrow afternoon (KILL ME), so I will go there right from school.
Getting back to my eats, I am currently enjoying my lunch. I am having a Fluffernutter made with Peter Pan Whipped and Fluff on Country Kitchen Light Oatmeal bread. On the side I am having baby carrots and a Chocolate Brownie Cliff Kid Z-Bar. Of course, Diet Coke made its way into lunch!

Now I am going to relax before SAT prep!

No comments: