Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


One more day everyone!
I woke up at 8:30 again this morning, even after going to bed at 1AM. I used to be able to sleep until 2 in the afternoon, but now I can't seem to sleep past 8:30! I suppose that's a good thing. 
When I woke up I took a nice shower, got dressed, fed the dogs, watched the Today show, made a grocery shopping list, made breakfast...should I keep going? I accomplished a lot in an hour and a half!
Breakfast was quick, simple, healthy, and yummy. I had a Thomas' Light English Muffin toasted and topped with PB and J. I had never had a PB and J on an english muffin before, but I really like how everything gets all melty and gooey.
 So good! I also had some cottage cheese with cinnamon and apple slices on the side. To drink I enjoyed my jasmine green tea sweetened with Stevia.
 Overall, I am feeling satisfied- which is great for me! I am now going to go finish making the shopping list for my mom while relaxing and watching the Today show.

P.S. Look what I had last night =)



No comments: