Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fa la la la la


I really can't wait for Christmas if you can't tell!
I went to my appointment, and it went well. My mom bought my dad some really expensive dress shirts and ties while I was in my appointment. Afterwards, it was about 1:15 and we headed home. We were hungry so we stopped at Fabiola's to grab a take-out lunch. By the time we actually got home it was about 2pm, and I sat right down to my meal. 
We split the special- a "Paris Turkey Wrap". This consisted of a whole wheat wrap stuffed with turkey, brie, walnuts, cranberries, lettuce, tomato, and honey mustard. 
It was phenomenal! I finished off my half and left only a tiny bit of bread. I also had a cup of the Chicken Rice Soup, which was very good but pretty salty. 

To drink I treated myself to a Diet Dr. Pepper.
 This lunch was overall, very tasty!
Tonight my mom, sister, and I are going to the mall AGAIN to finish off our Christmas shopping for good!

No comments: