Tuesday, December 23, 2008

another no picture post =(

I was out for the entire night. My mom and I left the house at 5pm and just got home not too long ago. Before we left I snacked on a golden delicious apple, which truly was delicious =).
When we got to the mall we shopped around Nordstroms and bought some clothes for my dad. Next we stopped at California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and a drink (for my mom). We split their Tricolor Pizza Salad, something both my mom and I looooveee. It was delicious! I had 2 slices with a tall glass of lemon water. Here is a stand-in picture of the pizza.

This is the menu description of this pie:
Caramelized Parmesan pizza crust topped with chilled arugula, baby red leaf lettuce, radicchio, diced tomatoes, and shaved Parmesan cheese with our homemade Dijon balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Seriously, try this. It's different and really yummy.

After dinner we did LOADS more shopping. About 8pm or so we headed out. On the way home we made a few more stops. We went to Stonewall Kitchen, GAP Body, Walgreens, and Dick's Sporting Goods. Phew! I am wippppped out!
When I got home my stomach was rumbling a bit so I had a late dessert of a banana baby. I haven't had snack yet, I think I am going to wait an hour or so until I am a little hungrier. I am thinking a Pop Tart is in my near future though. Maybe balanced out with a yogurt? I'm so predictable! What is it with me and Pop Tarts lately???!!!???
Guess you'll have to wait until morning to see if I redeemed myself with a strawberry frosted!


No comments: