Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


We got wayyyy over a foot of snow here. Look at my back deck- its just
covered in the white stuff!

 I actually despise snow and everything that goes along with it (except christmas). However, this is the first major snow storm of the year so I was a little excited about it. It was a good excuse to cuddle up in front of the fire with a nice mug of hot chocolate this weekend!!
I've missed blogging a little bit, and I am going to try my hardest to post as much as I can. I have managed to take some pictures of a few different eats from the time I was gone, not much but something!!
Shrimp, veggies, and pepperjack cheese grilled to perfection on an Arnolds Multigran Sandwich Thin (I am now obsessed with these, so flavorful!)
Soup and sandwich dinner combo
The sandwich- smoked turkey, laughing cow, lettuce, and tomato on an Arnolds Multigran Sandwich Thin
Cornbread Box and Ready-to-be-cooked!
Pot of turkey chili
 
My serving of chili and cornbread

I promise I will blog later about today (by the way, chili was tonight). Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: